Thursday, August 30, 2007

Four-Legged Shrek

Well Well Well, I have brought my green stool to office already. It is staying overnight there for like a week already. I guess it is doing great. My colleague who sits next to me, said it looks like Shrek. So there it goes, Shrek! Sometimes it's kinda cute to name things around us. Aiksss! I have yet to name my laptop. It's not cute thus I didn't have the tendency to label it with a name. But I have an idea in mind regarding the cosmetic things of my laptop. Hehehe!! How about label it with stickers? Nyek Nyek Nyek!!!

Oh ya! I had my piggy babe's butt smacked last Friday nite. With what? A big 'tong'! Yes....I was blaming the sensor but in fact I ignored the sensor's alarm. So the consequences, a small spot of paint came off. LOL! Last Saturday, I had my piggy babe's body covered with SPF-60. Finally, manage to apply sun block lotion to my piggy babe before her full moon. Piggy Babe, I hope you and I will be the best partner! Muaks Muaks Muaks

No comments: