Sunday, August 12, 2007

Air-Cond

We may delay the installation of an air-cond unit. I don't know why but I was brought up to think that sleeping in an air-cond room is something very luxury. I guess I haven't feel secure that we can have the luxury yet. But I did do survey on the air-cond unit. Air-cond is notorious in making the electric meter jump rapidly. So, getting a unit which claim to be able to reduce the energy consumption is expected. Panasonic has been promoting this Panasonic Inverter unit which claimed to be able to reduce energy consumption by 20%. Its more environmental friendly and has the ionizer functionality. The price is a bit more expensive than other brand but if it really can save our money on the electric bill, I don't mind paying extra at the very beginning. I have even learned from a forum on choosing suitable HP of air-cond for your room. My room will need a 1.5HP air cond. They said if we use a lower HP air-cond for a bigger room, this may cause the energy consumed to increase. How true is this?

No comments: