Sunday, August 12, 2007

Q & A

I don't know about others, but my very own dad has the habit of repeating questions. He can keep asking the same question from time to time until the case is closed. Why am I talking about this issue in my 'Home Sweet Home'? Because I realized that in every phone call conversation we had, he definitely will raise this question, "When will your house be completed?" Eventhough I had told him zillion times, I will still give the same answer without fail, "Beginning of next year". See?? Because I know he has this habit, therefore I didn't kick up a fuss. It was the same when I bought my car. He asked several times when I will get my car. So, I answered several time, 'End of next July'. When I got my car, he never ask about this again. So, I guess I need to repeat the same answers right until I got the key of my house. LOL!!! No...he's not very old nor has any Alzheimer disease. He's just 55 only. If he's under the influence of alchohol, situation got even worse. During 1 dinner period, he can ask the same question 3 times. Can you imagine that??? But we already knew this. That's why things that he promised or said during night time might not be valid. LOL! He tends to forget it the next morning. I bet it's because of too much beer all these years. No wonder he kept telling me that drinking alchohol will cause my brain become 'lembap'. And I always defend by saying, you haven't become 'lembap' also after all these years of drinking. HAHA!

No comments: