Monday, August 20, 2007

Trip to IKEA

We went to Ikea last Saturday. I was tricked by the Ikea sales advertisement in the papers that showed plastic bins on sale at RM9.90 each. Before we even enter the upper floor, I saw a "SOLD OUT" sticker pasted on the plastic bin printed on an advertisements there. "Gig sei ngo lah". It was my third time there but my first time that I bought something. Haha! Asking why I went there the previous 2 trips? Eat-Full-Nothing-Do and get some inspirations loh... This time I bought 2 items only.

I have been thinking of getting myself a small stool to be used as my leg rest at office. But this Mammut stool I got from Ikea is just too cute that I reluctant to bring it to office. It's only RM19.90. It's still sitting nicely in the room. Let's wait till I got bored of it, then I may consider taking it to office to be left there over night. But hey hey hey...it's really cute...I'm thinking of buying another 1 or 2 stools as collections. You may think I'm xiao but cannot meh???? Somemore, they do sell the chairpads which look so cute on the stools. Getting crazy edi!


Pic Source ~ Mammut Stool, but mine is green.


Pic Source
~ Chair Pad Korall Krabba

I bought IRMA throw, a very soft light blue material at RM15. Have been eyeing on that throw for quite sometime. Finally made the purchase. A throw can be very comfortable for me when travelling in the car, as a blanket and also something for me to hold on. I'm thinking of getting a cushion cover to store my throw so that I can just leave it the car like that. I know I might not have used the throw as a throw but who cares.

No comments: