Friday, August 31, 2007

Am I happy?

Yeap, I have a fair share of fun times at work. Colleagues are great! They are great in making you losing blood at a very extreme pace. I might be complaining of having iron deficiency, but deep down, I feel happy working with them. Less stress! Eventhough the expenses of working there higher and to be increased(parking rate increased to hourly rate), I started to feel comfortable working there. Every now and then, there will be makan sessions. Yes, most of them are kaki-makan. They know where to dig for nice foods. I never been to Klang for BKT, they brought me there. I never been to Teluk Gong for seafood, they brought me there. Looking forward to having more makan sessions with them. Yummy!!! Btw, TY still have another voucher in hand. That means we are going to King Crab again this weekend! Yes!

No comments: