Thursday, June 28, 2007

Booking had been made

I made a quick move by making the booking last nite. Yes...at nite. Salespersons nowadays are working freakin' hard. I paid RM500 for the booking and handed the necessary documents to Anthony. I simply put Silver/Gold as my choice of colours. Let until the loan approved then only think about it seriously. My bank account will be totally dried up this time. Real dry this time. Like a draught landed. Big Bro teased by saying that I'm just like a rich woman. Buying assets in a very short time span. It's not that I'm rich. It's just it happened that I need this 2 assets now and luckily Dad is able to provide the sponsorships. Big Bro added, I even booked a car without having any test-drive. Is that a problem? Is there anyone who didn't test drive before buying a car? I would like to test drive but I don't have the time. I am only available during weekends. So I simply 'tembak' loh. Let everything be in God's hand. HE will guide me through.
So, now I'm waiting for calls from bank, if any. Whether they need guarantor or any extra documents to prove that I am capable of paying back the debt. The truth is with my current debt in hand, I am not capable of paying the car installments. Luckily, someone promised to co-pay the installment. Nyek Nyek Nyek....But then, I still need to 'ikat perut', live on a tight budget with my meagre salary. Hope that I can get through tough times like this. Just keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: