Friday, June 22, 2007

Theme Colour

All this while, I have no idea of what colour shall my home's walls carry. I always tell people that my right brain is damaged as I am totally clueless about art and creativity. Unlike other people who definitely know what they want for their home, I have no idea at all.
Few days ago, a light bulb suddenly alighted from somewhere. It was actually I walked past this home which had its wall painted pink, a bit solid pink. Then, my mind started to crawl to my own home. I imagine painting my own wall pink - No way...too girlish. Then I imagine painting my wall light blue - No way....too boyish and too ordinary. Then I imagine painting it apple green, very light apple green - Yes.....its neutral and natural and green is good for eyes. So I told TY about my idea and he agreed. Ai....whatever not very bad he also agree gelah. Pointless asking his opinion also. If I suggest to paint our home "ap shi cheng" (duck sh*t green), then he may have some opinion geh...
OK....right now I shall search for this light apple green colour and think of what other furniture that can match this theme. Shall I come up with a theme for my house decoration like classic, oriental, bali and etc....?

No comments: