Friday, June 22, 2007

Sofa


Sofa is a very important item in the furniture list. There are leather seats, cottony slipcover seats and etc. I don't necessary need the whole 3+2+1 sets. Previously I fancied the LShape type of sofa. It seems very comfortable to me. But my core criteria for a non-leather seats is it must be a slipcover type. I want it to be washable. If possible, I would like to avoid anything leather or leather-like material. For me, it's not as comfortable as cottony cover because my feet have a weird habit of liking to brush on cloth thingy. So anything rough is a no-no for me. I was thinking of having a mix&match sofa sets as it adds more color combination to my living room. It would appear more lively. I may get a 3 seats sofa, either LShape or non-LShape. Then another 1 or 2 units of 1-seat sofa or lazy chairs. I don't have any particular sofa designs in mind right now. Might as well go get some home design magazine for ideas.

No comments: