Monday, June 25, 2007

A hard decision to make

I am going to move to another new workplace which is not very convenient. I need to inter-change train. One of the commuter services is not punctual. So it may cause me to late to work. I have been thinking of getting a car. Dad prefers me to buy new car as it's safer. Dad offered to pay the down payment. Yes...I definitely needs his sponsorship which at the same time makes me feel so useless. With limited budget, I guess I have either a Malaysia or Korea made car. TY doesn't agree to get an Atos cause we don't now the maintenance will cost a bomb or not. Thus we are left with 1 choice which is our nation's beloved Perodua. Perodua is undeniably a good buy for its proven fuel saving engine. Now that Perodua has launched the new Viva model, I have headache. Myvi or Viva??? TY doesn't agree to buy Viva. It's too small. But to me, it's cheaper. But..I also worry that I may regret later if I need a bigger car in future. I am still indecisive. If not that TY agreed to co-sponsor the monthly installment, I definitely cannot afford it. During this time, I blamed myself for only earning that few pennies. Again, I felt useless. Shall I go for a test drive before making the booking?????

No comments: