Friday, June 22, 2007

Fridge and Washing Machine

I have been eyeing on this 350Litre LG Fridge which costs around RM1450. Its a very simple 2-door fridge which I find it very suitable for us. It won't be too big or too small. Just adequate for our consumption. Many hypermarkets and electrical appliances outlets have this 0% installment scheme. I guess we would be 1 of the customer who will swipe our credit card to bring the fridge home and later on pay the installments faithfully. I guess 6 months is will be alright. Washing machine is a must. I am not very sure about the type of washing machine that we need. Is 6.5kg sufficient? Or 7kg? A fully-automated machine is what we are looking for. I haven't decide on the brand. How about LG? I guess we should set our budget for the washing machine to anything lower than RM800. Should go to outlets other than hypermarkets to check out the price. Will there be any difference?


No comments: