Monday, June 25, 2007

Kitchen Cabinets

Kitchen cabinets can be very expensive. We may not be able to afford 1 set right now. I guess getting standalone kitchen tables may be sufficient currently. However, I saw in IKEA catalogue this whole set of white color kitchen cabinets & interior fittings & worktops & hinges which cost slightly less than RM1500. It's a very simple set of kitchen cabinet. That is what I have always wanted! Simple yet nice! If next year IKEA still have such low price kitchen sets, I will consider getting it for my kitchen. I supposed the price includes the installation. Besides that IKEA gives 10 years warranty. I would love to have my kitchen in white color. I have soft spots for white. I am planning to place my gas hobs and hood and do my heavy cooking at the yard. Shall I have the kitchen cabinet installed at the yard as well or just get a decent kitchen tables for it? Hai~~~Should go for window shopping more often to collect ideas on this. Will I need put place another gas hobs in the kitchen for light cooking? I definitely need sinks in both the dry kitchen and the yard. The best is to have 2 sinks+2taps at the yard side and 1 sink+1tap at the dry kitchen side.

No comments: