Friday, June 22, 2007

Ceiling Fan

I have been checking on the price of ceiling fans lately. I checked the KDK brand. It costs RM269 per set. It will burn a hole in my wallet if I were to install 6 sets in my house. Carol who just moved into her new house pointed out that her set of ceiling fan cost only around RM120. Not bad... If we can afford it, I plan to have all 4 bedrooms intalled with 1 unit of remote-controlled ceiling fan. And another 2 units for my living room cum dining corner. Eric said he would give a ceiling fan unit as gift for us. Hahaha!! Thank u! Hope you won't forget your promise. I guess we will opt for the silver metal type color. Modern and simple. 1 thing not sure is how to have the unit installed. Can DIY? Should ask dad about this. Might as well fly dad over together with his tools to help us!

No comments: